1. ‘The Olympus Project’ is the first book in a brand new series of thrillers featuring ‘The Phoenix’ and is on sale exclusively on Amazon NOW! There’s nothing worse than missing the first episode in a series.
2. ‘The Olympus Project’ is the best book I’ve written so far and ‘The Phoenix’ is a character that despite his many foibles has attributes that all of us would like to possess. He wants the world to be a better place; what sets him apart is that he acts to make that happen, while for the most part we sit on our hands and talk about what we think should be done.
Then there are the reviews received to date; why not add yours to the list?
3. Set in the UK a man known as “The Phoenix” is rescued while he is drowning. Phoenix is a loner and a stone cold killer. A group, The Olympus Project wants him to join their team of assassins. They believe in ridding the world of people they believe to be a threat to their political and economic views.
4. A fast paced thriller. Each character is introduced (in detail) and we learn a lot about them. I like that in a story. Told in a way which pulls the reader into the story, you get the feeling that you are part of the drama, action and suspense. Phoenix is a unique individual, he is not the typical “hero” of the story, again another quality I enjoyed in this story. The Olympus Project was an enjoyable read; I feel those who like drama, action and suspense will enjoy this great read.
5. Imagine James Bond as a crime-eradicating vigilante, employed not by national security but by an extremely wealthy, extremely right-wing private group dedicated to upholding the high standards of the UK–standards that in their view have been rigorously eroded in the past several decades. Colin Bailey, a vigilante serial killer, has literally been resurrected from near-death by this group, to be retrained and used as their tool, pointed at any targets of their choosing. While the world thinks the killer drowned, he will be effective in whatever killing scenario this group decides.
6. Let me start by saying what a fantastic, fast-paced, and thrilling book it was to read. I enjoyed it right through to the end. You’re drawn into the thrilling life of the agent code named ‘The Phoenix’ from page 1. A group, each one with their own skill sets, founded an organization to help rid the world of those the law lets off too easy. The Olympus Project deals with real world issues that upset our everyday lives. The characters and story are full of richness. As the author weaves the story you’re right there with the characters.
Well that should convince you! Get on over to Amazon and click on the link! Happy reading!
For all your promotional needs and social media exposure par excellence I heartily recommend BooksGoSocial